Monday, October 1, 2012

The honey isn't going to make itself

Let me take this first entry to introduce myself, I'm Katie. A freshman in college, and a notorious busy bee. 
What do I mean by that?
Well, all throughout highschool I was involved in numerous things, theater productions, choir, and different leadership roles and clubs.I enjoy partaking in extra curricular activities, as well as hanging with friends. I also am dating a boy, Brian. We have been together for three years, and he is also involved in outside activities, in highschool, he was on the varsity soccer team for two years, along with a leadership/mentoring role that I too took part in.





Ok, so that's my highschool life, now... COLLEGE!




College is AMAZING. My boyfriend and I go to the same college, I have met tons of new people and am involved! I am in SWAT, which stands for student wellness ambassador team, (we're the ones that hand out the condoms) and in friendly faces which is a peer counseling program for victims of sexual violence. So I'm pretty busy, how I like it. But I will be the first to admit that juggling college course work along with volunteering and somehow finding time to socialize can be a struggle. So I am "blogging" as a way to look into the behind the scenes work of a busy bee. 

More to come later today.

Buzz on!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment