Monday, October 1, 2012

Dam you Calender

I am a visual person, and since I have a lot to do, and bad memory, it is absolutely necessary for me to write my whole schedule on a calender so I can see all that I need to do. It is also color coded according to subject.

Anything written in blue is school work (like project due dates, tests, etc)
Anything written in red is volunteer work (like events, meetings)
Anything written in black is social (Birthdays, holidays, parties)

Sadly, there is usually little black on my calenders these days...

Any way..

Being that it is a new month, I needed to erase everything on my dry erase calender, and put in events for october, and boy was that frightening. This week alone has me depending on caffeine to get me through all that I need to do. Don't believe me, Let's go on a magical journey I like to call, Katie's torture week

Monday:
Class from 9:00-1:50
Run blood drive 2:00-3:00
Chalk the Quad 3:00-4:00
Somehow attempt to look pretty 4:00-5:00
Boyfriend's birthday dinner 5:00- 7:00
How I met Your Mother (which is my saving grace!!) 7:00-7:30
Watch documentary for sociology, 
write 2 papers, and 
40 problems of online math homework 7:30-???

And that is just today! You can pretty much imagine what the rest of the week will look like.
I almost forgot, I've got class soon. Thank goodness for phone alarms, otherwise I would never remember anything!! I'm feeling a little bit like Dory today. Oh well,
I will keep you all posted on if I make it through tonight...

Just Keep Swimming,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment